Our main goals mirror our business requirements and ambitions for the business, and were revised in 2017:
- Engaged and competent employees
- Innovative and sustainable development
- Satisfied and loyal customers
- Cost-effectiveness and profitable growth
Posten Norge’s group strategy is to develop a customer-oriented, integrated and industrialised Nordic postal and logistics business.
- The Group will develop leading Nordic positions within selected service areas. It will offer Nordic solutions to customers in the Nordic market.
- The Group’s value chains are being developed in the direction of an integrated distribution and terminal network with a coordinated customer interface. All information about products and capacity will be available throughout the value chain, across geographical and organisational units.
- The Group will create greater customer value and competitiveness through standardisation, industrial customisation and continuous improvement.
To be a manager in the Group means to set goals, release energy and control resources. The Group’s managers must practise value-based leadership that balances involvement with control. Good managers are a prerequisite for having employees who are happy and that do their best. Managers are role models in the way they conduct themselves, and should bring the Group’s values to life.
Our managers are known for:
- Being visible
- Being clear
- Taking and delegating responsibility
- Developing and inspiring employees